Tuesday, October 5, 2010

yes !!!!!!!! off to the ancient spooky Olive groves ...

come hell or high water I am getting myself over to Italy to my artists residency...
only a week late !

finally I finished up my video for the kickstarter site and got it up and running just moments before I jumped on the first plane...
I love this site ...it is set up for artists to find backing for their projects ... with loads of lovely rewards for those who help...
this is my project on kickstarter

in the air ......again and I am half-way there...sitting in Hong Kong airport for a transit ..... there are lots of lovely massage chairs, and cups of tea.... so I am in heaven ... 
(although the mushed glue rice pork soup with whole peanuts was a bit odd....)

just wait til I start shooting with the back breaking monorail architecture 5x4 "sheet film cameras I have brought with me !
This one is just my little baby digital camera...

at this point I would like to thank Steve Marshall at House of Travel     Barrington Christchurch for the brilliant work and support he and HOT gave me to get me on my way !!! 
Its all going swimmingly Steve couldnt be better !!!!!!!!!

thank you so much !

7 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

I'll be waving when you fly above us :)
Good luck Frances, I know you will make it!

JK said...

Hi, Frances. I'm so excited about this project myself:) And can't wait for your updates about the progress and can't wait for the results ofcourse! Have a great trip from Hong Kong to Italy.

PA said...

good luck with funding + project. loved the vid - the little tweety whistle Clanger noises are added by you right???

matchstickgirl said...

um actually no naughty Pam ... that is what it sounds like in Kiwi land bellbirds singing in the native bush on the volcano !!!!!!!!!!

sheeeesh

no one believes in reality anymore ...

thats it I am on a mission to do everything analogue !!!!!!!

I will clanger noise you in a minute !
Pam eyebrow raised !

RitaJC said...

Everything crossed for you Frances!

Travel / Surf Guy said...

Hi Frances,

Great to hear that the journey has started well.

Thank you for your very kind comments and I'm pleased that I could assist you in some small way (it's great when your contacts come through)

Looking forward to being kept up to date with your progress.

Take care and have a wonderful time!!

Steve

X by Leina Neima said...

Oh, this is so exiting.. I was sad to be too poor to support your great adventure but as I see, things went as they supposed to be... Great luck with the project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...