Monday, December 20, 2010

a very very happy Christmas ...

I just want to wish all my friends, family and supporters of my Ancient Olive tree  project a very beautiful and Happy Christmas ...
and mention the progress to date...

Today I pick up my new darkroom equipment found on Trademe NZ , our own version of Ebay...
in the next week the replacement silver gelatin Fibre based photographic paper arrives from the UK, and another piece of equipment from the USA , so hopefully once I rebuild the darkroom I found here, I will be happily printing away the limited edition works on the first day of January !!!!
so looking forward
meanwhile best wishes for Christmas and the New Year to everyone !!!!!

 and lots and lots of presents under the tree for everyone!!!!!




2 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Your New Year starts full of excitement, wishing you a happy, healthy and full of love new year :)

Erna Price said...

Wishing you lots of success, peace and love in the New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...